I have been made fun of more often by my closest friends and family for wearing my favorite pair of sweat pants.
Let me tell you a little about the best item in my wardrobe:
* They are over 9 years old
* They were formerly my husbands
* They are way too big for me
* They hide everything — I wore them when I was pregnant and I’m still wearing them–they last through thick and thin and somewhere in between
* They are the most comfortable pants in the world, nothing better than elastic, drawstring and stretchable cotton
* They are the first thing I put on when I walk in the house and don’t plan on leaving
I think people make fun of them because they are insanely jealous that I own these pants. My husband has asked countless times if I have any sweats of my own. He just doesn’t get it. My fasion model sister faints at the sight of them because they match nothing and are starting to thin in some not so subtle places. My Mom complains because she bought real pajamas, you know the ones where the bottoms and the tops match, and says I only wear the sweats.
I love them, I’ll keep them til they fall apart.
Maybe my future daughter in law will appreciate them.